How to clean and maintain a faucet?
- Water contains trace carbonates, which would evaporated into incrustation scale accumulated on the faucet surface, resulting in surface corrosion, cleaning problem and shortened life span, therefore, regular cleaning would be necessary.
- Cleaning with water soaked soft cloth or sponge would be highly recommended, in case of stubborn stain, neutral detergent soaked soft cloth is acceptable.
- Cleaning products contain strong acids and alkaline, cleaning tools such as nylon brushes, steel brushes or gauze are strictly forbidden, due to risks of destroying the surface and shortening the life span of products.
- Residues of cosmetics and cleaning agents should be cleaned immediately to prevent corrosion.
- Regular cleaning of the faucet outlet aerator for possible sediments is highly recommended , during which process, please don’t damage the aerator during dismantling.
How to clean and maintain wash basin?
- Cleaning with water soaked soft cloth and sponge would be highly recommended, in case of stubborn stain, neutral detergent soaked soft cloth is acceptable.
- Residues including shampoo, shower gel, hair dye, nail polish and perfume etc. , shall be cleaned after using to avoid any possible damages.
- Regular cleaning of the basin water drainer decoration to prevent any blockage and sediments accumulation is highly recommended.
Why is the water flow getting smaller after using the faucet for certain time?
- In case of no obvious breakage of other devices, please first check and clean the possible blockage for aerator filter with toothpaste.
- Regular cleaning of the aerator according to local water quality is recommended, to prevent further damage and aging from increasing differential pressure for the aerator.
- Regarding the O-ring for sealing in dismantling and re-installation, under circumstance of no leakage, please make sure no over tightening to prevent further damaging on the O-ring
How to clean and maintain ceramic products?
- Glazed ceramics can be cleaned with neutral cleaning products while strong corrosive cleaning products, cleaning tools such as nylon brushes, steel brushes or gauze are strictly forbidden,for they would result in scratched and dim surface. Dry the products with soft cloth after using.
- Please do not leave used coffee grounds, tea bags or other stains on the glazed ceramic surface for a long time to prevent permanent stain.
Why does the toilet water tank take a long time to be filled with water ?
- Please check the water entry valve and make sure it’s fully opened.
- In case of water supply pressure being normal, please check and remove the blockage in the water entry valve.
- Besides, water supply pressure being too small could result in same problem.
How to clean and maintain bathtubs?
- Please clean the bathtub with neutral cleaning products soaked sponges or soft cloth.
- Please do not pour water at 70℃ or above to the bathtub, otherwise product life span could be shortened.
- Regular checking, repairing and cleaning for the water drainer hose, decoration cap and filter, to prevent blockage and bacteria breeding , are highly recommended.